1. Submit a grid connection application
Users go to the corresponding city or county-level customer service center to apply for distributed power, fill in the access application form, and submit relevant supporting documents and materials.
The power grid company implements the “one-certificate acceptance” of the business hall for the installation business of distributed power customers. After receiving the qualification certificate of the customer’s electricity consumption subject and signing the “Commitment Letter”, the electricity application application will be formally accepted, and all the installation materials will be collected during the on-site inspection. The packaging information that users need to provide is as follows:
(1) Application materials submitted by natural person customers: ①Access application form; ②Customer valid identity certificate; ③House ownership certificate (copy) or other certification documents;
(2) Application materials submitted by legal person customers: ①Access application form; ②Valid identification certificate of customer (including business license, organization code certificate and tax registration certificate); ③Land legality supporting documents; ④ Information required for the preliminary work of the power generation project and the design of the access system;
2. Access plan review stage
The power grid company shall complete the on-site investigation within 2 working days after accepting the application of the distributed power supply customers; 40 working days (20 working days for distributed photovoltaic power generation single-point grid-connected projects, 30 working days for multi-point grid-connected projects) for the first type of project and 60 working days for the second type of project to reply to the customer’s access system plan.
For 380V access projects, the project owner shall confirm the access system plan and carry out project approval (or filing) and engineering construction according to the confirmed access system plan; 35, 10kV access project, the project owner confirms the access system plan and carries out project approval (or filing) and engineering design according to the opinion letter of access to the power grid.
(1) Design review and project implementation stage. For 35kV and 10kV access projects, the project owner shall submit the relevant materials of the access system engineering design to the marketing department (customer service center) of the prefecture-level or county-level company after the project is approved (or filed) and before the construction of the access system project. After the review by the project owner, the project owner will carry out follow-up work such as the construction of the access system engineering according to the reply. If the review fails, a revision plan is proposed.
Distributed generation customers submit design documents, and the grid company will complete the review and reply to comments within 10 working days. Parallel processing of business charges, meter configuration, engineering inspection, contract signing (including scheduling agreement and electricity bill settlement agreement signing) and other links. The completion inspection of the customer’s project completes the installation of the meter simultaneously. After the distributed power customer accepts the application for grid-connected acceptance and grid-connected debugging, the distributed power connected with the voltage level of 0.4kV and below will complete the grid-connected acceptance and debugging within 10 working days; 10kV and above distributed power generation completes grid-connected acceptance and debugging within 20 working days, and is directly connected to the grid if the acceptance and debugging are qualified.
(2) Grid-connected operation stage. After the construction is completed, the project owner shall go to the marketing department (customer service center) of the prefecture-level or county-level company to apply for grid-connection commissioning, fill in the grid-connection acceptance and grid-connection commissioning application form, and submit relevant materials.
After the acceptance of grid connection and the acceptance of the application for grid connection commissioning, wait for the staff of the marketing department (customer service center) of the prefectural company to install the gateway metering and power generation metering devices, and sign contracts with the power grid in terms of purchase and sale of electricity, power supply and consumption, and dispatching.
After the installation of the electric energy metering device and the signing of the contract and agreement, the project owner waits for the relevant departments of the power grid to carry out the grid-connection acceptance and grid-connection debugging of the project, and issue the grid-connection acceptance opinion.
After the grid-connected debugging is passed, it will be directly transferred to the grid-connected operation. If the acceptance or debugging fails, rectification will be carried out according to the rectification plan of the relevant power grid departments.
Distributed power grid-related equipment needs to be included in grid management. The switching operation of the grid connection point switch of the distributed power supply (which is a user’s asset) must be confirmed by the prefectural power supply company and the project party personnel, and then approved by the relevant departments of the prefectural company.
For distributed photovoltaic power generation projects constructed by natural persons using their own residences and their residential areas, the development department of the prefecture and city company shall, after receiving the confirmation of the project access system plan, follow the project filing management measures of the local energy authority, on behalf of the natural person project owner to file the project with the local energy authority on a monthly basis, and send a copy of the filing document to the financial department of the prefecture and city company.